Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dolphin Organics-Product Review

The more I post, the more you will all see how obsessed with lavender I am! I am basically a sucker for anything lavender scented (truthfully, I love most all essential oil smells!). And as you can also tell, I use natural products whenever possible on Isla. So it's no surprise that I am officially a huge fan of Dolphin Organics baby wash.



Naturally, the scent that I currently am using is Norfolk Lavender. It makes Isla's hair smell so sweet, and feel incredibly soft! They are safe for sensitive skin, since they are made of natural ingredients, paraben-free, gluten-free. And they are PETA Certified cruelty-free and vegan! All of my favorites packed into one product! Try them out at dolphinorganics.com, and let me know what you think!!





Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. I received the product free to test, and am giving my honest feedback on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment