Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Bundle Organics Juice- Discount Code!

Recently, I have become a huge proponent of juicing. I am trying to juice on a regular basis, at least once a day, but to be honest, making your own juice takes a LOT of clean up time that I don't always have. Bundle Organics has been a life saver on my juice quest! They make SUPER healthy juices that have no added sugar, no preservatives, and is made of straight fruits and veggies, with some added vitamins and minerals like Folic Acid, Calcium, and Omega-3. I have tried all three flavors, and they are all delicious! Dark Berry Veggies is the sweetest, so I use it to make Isla's teething ice pops! They are actually the first line of USDA organic juices recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers, and they were created with an OB-GYN and Dietitian, so I know that Isla and I are getting our vitamins! Try them out and let me know what you think! Go to bundleorganics.com, and type in TELLME15 at check out for a 15% off discount until Sunday!




Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. I received the product free to test, and am giving my honest feedback on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment