Sunday, August 30, 2015

nuSpin Kids Sip & Spin Review



Our daughter Isla is now 13 months, and she has been trying to master the sippy cup for some time now. Typically, her preference is a bottle if she could get away with it, so cup-training has been a little bit challenging. But, she gets so excited when I bring out the Sip & Spin, so I couldn't wait to share about it! It makes drinking water and juice more fun for her because the top portion spins with each sip!

Isla is totally fascinated by the spinner! It's perfect for babies/kids 12 months and up, so with how much she is using it now, I think its safe to say it is here to stay! You can see her pointing at the spinning portion in this picture:



For me, one of the main factors to determine if I like something is its ease of use. It takes very little suction for her to get the water, and my favorite part, it is SUPER easy to clean. I just take it apart and put it on the top shelf of the dishwasher. 

I'd love to hear all of your stories about it too, so let me know your experiences. Until next time!


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. I received the product free to test, and am giving my honest feedback on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment