Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fullerton Farmers Market Night Out

I have been told that the introduction to any written work is the hardest part, and tonight, I can’t disagree. That is my icebreaker to begin this blog.

If you are like me, you probably want to find products and ideas that make your life easier. I am here to help with that! And in turn, I want your ideas and comments too!


Of course, we can all agree that the best part of a website is the giveaways. I promise, we have plenty of those coming up! But first, I want to post about one of mine and my husband’s favorite date nights: The Farmer’s Market.  Let me put it this way: as new parents, we are cheap. We budget, coupon, and everything else under the sun to help us save money. So our date night ideas are no different.  This is a place where we can spend a few hours, take our time, and spend no money if we so choose, and still feel like we have had a great night! This time though- we chose to spend. How could you not with these berries as an option:




Or these DELICIOUS hummus/dips (The Chipotle Hummus was my favorite for sure, although I ate almost all of the Three Layer Appetizer as well so...)





How about a shout out to my salsa ingredients???



Overall, I'd say the night was a success. Looking forward to our next night on the town!



No comments:

Post a Comment